Your First visit as a new patient
Thank you for visiting our website! We are currently accepting new patients in Pittsford and surrounding Rochester areas. Your first visit is extremely important to us. Our goal is to gain your confidence in us to provide you with the best, most comprehensive, and conservative treatment plan tailored to your needs and desires.
As part of your new patient exam, we will seek to get to know you and any special treatment preferences and smile goals you may have. You will receive advanced digital x-rays, a thorough professional oral health assessment including an oral cancer screening, and comprehensive cleaning. We make sure to address any concerns you may have and we will create a treatment plan that is right for you. We encourage you to ask any and all questions along the way.
Please assist us by providing the following information for your initial visit:
- Prior to your appointment, please complete our patient registration forms
- Any x-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. You may request that they forward your records to our office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Any removable dental appliances such as dentures, retainers, occlusal “brux” guards, mouth guards, or sleep apnea appliances.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
We think you will love it here and we want you to feel like a part of our dental family! Give us a call today at Brittany Kraft, DDS Phone Number (585) 385-5940 to schedule an appointment with us.